Subject: Re: [Leica] Pondering an R8
From: " R. R. Hirtler" <hirtler@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 04:10:42 +0800

Or, that they were taking such a bath on the R line
- - and their financial
statements certainly indicate that - that they could
only afford to keep one
body in the line.

B. D.
- ----

True, the R8 has not come out of the gate as fast
as Leica may have hoped, I'm sure.  But this
would not be the first time a company had a
product which stumbled at first but them went on
to be a reliable and steady performer over the
long-term.

Believe me, if I felt the R8 flat out sucked, I would
say so. :-)  But I don't, so I won't.

- -Rick