Subject: [Leica] Teutons & Smaller Dealers
From: "Robert Rose" <RJR@usip.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 09:07:58 -0800

This would be consistent with the manner in which Leica recently dumped
its West Coast representative.

So, IMHO we should patronize smaller dealers who really know and love
the equipment whenever we can.  If we don't it will only hasten the day
when you will only be able to buy new equipment from the large NY and LA
houses.

>>Don Dory wrote:
I will comment that the Teutons were in evidence.  As I am not a buyer
didn't receive a whole lot of attention.  Now, a large NY house that
was
there, they got a lot of attention.  That is one thing that could
improve in
Leica land.  At almost any other booth someone would happily chat for
reasonable period of time and show off the goods.  At the Leica booth
they
would show you the stuff but not with good cheer.