Subject: Re: [Leica] 400 6.8 with no cams?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 07:21:51 -0700

In lenses with no aperture coupling the cams can look like a solid ring. Do
not forget that the 400/6.8 also could have come with a mounting tube for a
Visoflex which would have no cams at all. The Visoflex mount has a four
eared bayonet while the R camera has three. Here is a good explanation of R
cameras and cams:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/JemK/Pic-A-Week/cams.htm

John Collier