Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Develoment Help!
From: "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:39:09 -0800

Jim Brick's recommendation is about as straight on as you
can get.

I would choose one 100 ASA and one 400 ASA film  that is
easily available and stick with those two films.  You are
aiming at consistent development with every roll of film,
not experimentation.  I would stay away from tabular grain
films (T-Max and the ilk) because their agitation
requirements are completely different than other films.  Oh,
when he says a few drops of photoflo, that's what it means -
it's a case of more isn't better.

Regards, Bill Larsen
Terra Bella, CA

Jim Brick writes:
>D-76 1:1 (one part mixed concentrate to one part water) is
the industry
standard. Has been for decades. Can't miss. Produces great
results.

Message from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: Develoment Help!)