Subject: [Leica] Develoment Help!
From: "Andrew Touchon" <>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 15:45:42 -0500

Hello Group,

I'm going to attempt to develop 35mm B&W film and I need some help on
getting started.  I will not be printing, just developing the negatives and
then scanning them into digital format.

As a neophyte, I would appreciate any recommendations you have concerning
easy to use B&W film and associated chemicals to for general purpose
photography i.e.. photos of people and things in natural light, ASA range of
50 to 400.

Andrew Touchon
Virginia Beach, VA

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <> ([Leica] Re: Develoment Help!)