Subject: Re: [Leica] online conflict
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:14:02 -0800

> So when someone online tells me they are 18, Female, and
> willing.. they aren't 46, Male, fat and lonely? Cool!

Unless you're going to arrange an in-person meeting, it doesn't
really matter, does it?

There are about 1200 people on the LUG (down from 1600 a month ago).
Only about 200 of them ever post anything. I believe that at least 5
of the 200 people who post to the LUG are hiding behind false
identities. So what?

Message from David Mason <dcm@pobox.com> (Re: [Leica] online conflict)