Subject: [Leica] Re: Buried Hatchets
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:35:02 -0600

Marc:

>Erwin's comments on the APBEC were for that List only.  It is the lowest of
>low abuses of 'Net etiquette to post a message from one List on another --
>and you just breached this fairly simple standard.

It's better etiquette to insult somebody behind his back?  Why didn't Erwin
post his inflammatory message here instead of on a read-only list?

I'd say since Erwin's report was posted here, we had a discussion here, B.D.
questioned Erwin here, Erwin responded here, and then B.D. apologized here
and ate crow here, that here is an entirely reasonable place to have this
discussion.

Eric

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> ([Leica] Buried Hatchets)
Message from Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net> (Re: [Leica] Buried Hatchets)