Subject: Re: [Leica] Buried Hatchets
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:42:47 -0500

At 04:11 PM 2/26/02 -0500, B. D. Colen wrote:
>Well, I certainly thought the proverbial hatchet had been buried - when lo
>and behold, I discover that there's nothing proverbial about it, and it's
>been buried in my back, from the shelter of what is a one-way mailing list.

BD

Erwin's comments on the APBEC were for that List only.  It is the lowest of
low abuses of 'Net etiquette to post a message from one List on another --
and you just breached this fairly simple standard.

Brian has asked us to refrain from further comments, so kindly abide by his
request.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!