Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Jeffery PAW - Week 9 (the third chess tournament)
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith@dcc.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:26:39 -0600

Thanks Eric. I am waffling on changing one of the alternates to the
main. Would that be cheating?

I have a fondness for the little girl in #18 as she is only in
kindergarten but is a real killer on the board. She is too short to sit
in the chair to play, so she has to stand on it and invariably ends up
on top of the table with her upper torso. I did get a model release from
her parents, and would have submitted some of the images of her to FOM2
if they had only been taken with something Leica.

JLS