Subject: [Leica] Re: Jeffery PAW - Week 9 (the third chess tournament)
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 12:46:10 -0600

Jeffery:

>http://www.jeffery-nola.com/PAW_9.html

>http://www.jeffery-nola.com/Chess14.html
>http://www.jeffery-nola.com/Chess15.html
>http://www.jeffery-nola.com/Chess16.html
>http://www.jeffery-nola.com/Chess17.html
>http://www.jeffery-nola.com/Chess18.html

I'd have picked #18 for your main.  Wonderful expression!  Maybe crop a
little off the top.  Next time, I'd suggest moving a bit to the right so you
eliminate the half a kid's head poking out from behind another's.  Either
move to the left so you can see her face or move to the right and get rid of
her entirely.

You're not close enough for your main.  Feels like you're standing too far
back.

#15 is promising.  Wish the board would have been included, since that's
what the kid is looking at.  Maybe a vertical shot that included the kid and
more of the board and less of his opponent would have made this stronger.  I
like the angle you've chosen here.  Makes it seem more alive rather than
just a documentary shot from the side.

Eric