Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Pondering an R8
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:52:31 -0700

I'm sorry, but I just don't know how you can talk about R camera's at a time
like this? It's unthinking - a new M7 out - half the lug traumatised by the
though of an electronic battery dependent shutter and aperture priority, a
minority trying to put on a good face, grasping desperately at the hope of a
solution to rangefinder flare, trying to rescue at least some little thing
from the situation. Followers of Erwin and B.D. lining up behind each other
in Lists the to take their next turn to joust at one another

This really is not the time to mention the R8 - to many people could get
hurt...  :-)

tim