Subject: Re: [Leica] QUESTIONS FOR ERWIN PUTS IN RESPONSE TO HIS POST
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:38:44 -0800

Greg,

Are you saying that if Mr. Puts didn't write his story about the new M7 you
wouldn't go to check it for yourself ?
yes, you must be joking.

BTW, a wrist strap is better when you're managing only one M.
And if I'm with only one body I use no strap, just keep the M in the jacket
pocket when not in use. ;-)
- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com