Subject: RE: [Leica] Gray market film
From: "inyoung@jps.net" <inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:21:47 -0500

Adam,

  You gain $50.  No loss at all.  I have been buying imported films (both color and b&w, Kodak, Fuji and Ilford etc.) from B&H so far with no problem whatsoever.  You also have about one year or more until expiration date.  I am still racking my brains who would buy USA films paying much more.

Regards,
David Lee