Subject: Re: [Leica] re: doctors and lawyers
From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:39:10 -0000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 21 February 2002 21:13

> Were to begin?
> My Name is  Ernie - I use Leicas and I'm a DOCTOR! ( read in the tone of a
> 12 step program)

Doctors in the UK tend to be a bit cagey about letting people know about
their profession, I can't imagine why. Anyway the reason I am replying to
your post is because I have a nasty looking rash on my abdomen (where my
Leica rests ergo not OT) I was wondering if I could take a snap of it and
send the jpeg to you for a diagnosis.  Failing that I could post it as my
PAW week 8 and call it an abstract :>)

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com