Subject: [Leica] FS - R lenses
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:31:40 -0500

As a Physician  I am too  stupid to know how to use these lenses so they are
on sale  ( can any one tell me which end of the stethescope goes in the
mouth - I must have been asleep that day in Med School)  :)  :)  :)

Leica R lens: 100/4 Macro ( non-bellows) purchased April, 1997 used. Is
conservatively graded at Exc++  Comes with lens and rear caps. Sold as is
All offers considered.

Leica R Zoom 35-70/3.5 - German made ( filter size of 67 mm) with the
non-rotating front element which is why this is preferable to the cheaper 60
mm filter variety which is made in Japan. The filter comes on and off with
only slight difficulty but thru 5 years of ownership it has never once given
me troubles.  Comes with box and leather case.  i will also throw in the  67
circular polarizing lens.  Again all offers considered.

Oh and by the way don't take me seriously -I am never offended by Doctor
Jokes- hey I'm only doing this till I figure out how to use my M6 then I'm
going to be a photographer!

ernie

- -- http://home.twcny.rr.com/nitka