Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo School
From: Douglas Lee <douglas_lee_2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 06:24:58 -0800 (PST)

- --- "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> wrote:

> Just make sure you talk to our resident Insurance
> Agent Kyle first. I
> suggest the double indemnity if you die via a overly
> aggressive rolling
> pin option.

Hummmmmmmmmm.....

After Kyle's latest photos I would be concerned as to
who he might list as beneficiary! (-; Of course, he
was Leicaless and that has been known to cause
unpredictable behavior in some individulas. (However,
this would not explain Kyle's behavior when he is
Leicafull.)  (-;

So, you think I should suprise her? I'll let you know
how it goes (if it goes). (:

Regards,
Doug L