Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin's Newsletters
From: Tarek Charara <tarek.charara@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:12:31 +0100

I got a reply from them:

Dear Sir,
We must disappoint you, but we do not have any rialable source in France,
which can sell you AM 50 or one of our other products. Further on we do not
have french or english instructioms
Kinds regards,
Jaap van beugen

and:

Dear Tarek,
You can try our Belgium importer. The E-mail adress is
:blommaert@debeukelaer.be as far as we know they have AM 50 in stock. Kinds
regards,
Jaap van Beugen

From what I understand it only exists in the Netherlands and in Belgium.