Subject: Re: [Leica] La Maison du Leica
From: Tarek Charara <tarek.charara@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:09:46 +0100

I know "La maison du Leica" very well. I have been buying there since 1987.
Jean-Marc, the guy who works there, is a very good businessman, he's
friendly, but most of the time he's veeery busy. He's honest too. In
September I left 2 Leica motors R4 for sale and didn't have time to wait for
the receipt. He gave me two checks just the other day - I had totally
forgotten about them.
The prices are expensive compared to the States, but you can bargain a bit.
You need time ahead of you if you want to shop there. Avoid saturdays.
Closed on mondays.

Tarek