Subject: Re: [Leica] FARWAY, etc.
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 07:56:13 -0600

ANYONE wanting subject matter only needs a window, a camera and a few odds
and end objects. My card line is visual proof that subject matter surrounds
us and it needn't be terribly elaborate.

I have been referred to in the same paragraph with Ruth Orkin and in the
same thread as Ruth Bernhard.
I could die today a happy woman.
Lea