Subject: Re: [Leica] Looking for info
From: Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 06:15:20 -0500

Jem Kime wrote:

> If it's the Leitz/Leica tabletop ripos, then Leica of course (your local
> importer).
>
> If its for the old Tiltall, you could try Leica and see if they have any old
> stock parts, or maybe Sherry Krauter who lists herself as a repair agent, or
> then contact:
> King Home Enterprise Co., Ltd (who make the Tiltall these days, they're at:)
> No. 101, Lane 150 Da-Shing Road,
> Lu-Chu,
> Taoyuan Hsing 338,
> TAIWAN,
> R.O.C.
> Tel: 886 3 3135656
> Fax: 886 3 313 5858
> E-mail: kingh888@ms34.hinet.net
>
> If you need a name, try Oliver T.C. Yang (president)

I'm pretty sure parts for the current Tiltall will fit the Leitz
version. I lost a foot and ordered a bunch (so I'd have some spares)
through Fotocare in NYC. I tried  going direct to the importer but they
insisted that I work through a dealer. Fotocare was happy to order them
for me.

http://www.fotocare.com

- --
Rolfe Tessem      |     Lucky Duck Productions, Inc.
rolfe@ldp.com     |     96 Morton Street
(212) 463-0029    |     New York, Ny 10014

Message from "Jem Kime" <jem.kime@cwcom.net> (Re: [Leica] Looking for info)