Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 8
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 08:47:33 +0100

Hi Don,

This is a heart-warming set of pictures. The spirit of voluntary action that it
embodies is one of the most positive features of American society. As for the
pictures themselves, they are good but could be better. As someone else
mentioned, one gets the feeling that you are an observer at the edge of the
action. Since you know the people and they know you, you should have been able
to be in the middle of it and getting really close. The good things is that you
will be able to go back there, as you mention, so next time: get closer!

Kind regards,
Nathan