Subject: [Leica] Re: Don's PAW 8
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 16:49:11 -0600

My overall impression was that they'd be more powerful if you moved in
closer.  It seems like you're an observer out on the very edge.  The last
image was a bit disturbing with the wide angle distortion.  Showed the
supporting beams slanting out to each side, like the roof was about to cave
in.  :)  I'd have prefered a view that's more on the level of your subjects.

Good job blending in and taking pictures of the people as they worked.  Just
blend in closer next time!  :)

Eric