Subject: Re: [Leica] Delta International
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:38:34 -0400

Bill:

They are gray market.  Seem pretty upright and honest.  I bought my 180 APO
Summicron from them a few years ago.  I think their warranty if available
is the third party MAC warranty.

I think they are the wholesalers that supply gray market to a lot of the NY
shops.  When I went to buy the APO Summicron from them, they gave Wall
Street Camera as a reference and one of their larger customers.  It looks
like they decided to start selling retail.

Regards,

Robert