Subject: Re: [Leica] Cosina/Voigtlander Heliar 50/3.5
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 20:06:40 -0500

I have a (real)Voigtlander Color Heliar on a Bessa II from the 1950's.  This
is a 6x9cm folding camera for 120 film.  The camera, lens and rangefinder
are all extraordinary.  The lens is a 105mm/3.5.  Its a little soft on the
edges wide open but very sharp in the center.  Incredibly smooth bokeh too.

Mike D