Subject: [Leica] Cosina/Voigtlander Heliar 50/3.5
From: Phil Stiles <stiles@metrocast.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 19:08:14 -0500

The CV Heliar 50/3.5 got quite a nice review from Pop Photo.
I'm curious if any of our optically astute members recognize the formula
from the posted diagram.
http://www.cameraquest.com/voig101.htm
It would be interesting to see this lens go head to head with the 50/2.8
Elmar. I've heard (probably from Stephen Gandy) that the original
Heliars were view camera lenses with some unique imaging properties.
The new Bessa 2 provides another M platform.
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~sg7s-srmc/sccop1.html
	These are interesting times in the rangefinder world!
	Regards,
	Phil Stiles

Replies: Reply from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] Cosina/Voigtlander Heliar 50/3.5)