Subject: Re: [Leica] With XP-2, why develop B/W?
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 16:27:20 -0500

Colin,

Thanks for the thoughts.  At least I'm not alone.  As you've helped me think
about it, I believe my motivation will be to go for the high speed stuff and
thereby get some low light capability that XP-2 won't provide.  If I expose
the film, then I'll just have to develop it. :)

Also thanks for sharing your pictures.  Demon's Alley does sound and look
spooky, but those images were upstaged by that great looking pug in the
"friends" picture.  Made my day.

Regards...........Julian