Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Developing Question
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 20:16:26 +0100

It is now some time since I used HC, but there are several reason I
did not continue to use it.

First of all, it is inconvenient to use with its 1+31 dilution,
especially as the stock solution is so thick. Did you get the mix
right? Too strong?

Secondly, who needs 32 liter developer? Was your developer fresh?

Thirdly, I did not like the grain.

Still, this could be a scanning problem, but there I can't give any opinion.