Subject: RE: [Leica] mine is bigger than yours!
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 18:07:18 -0500

> > Yeah, but I've been told it isn't the size that matters anyway
> > ;-)
>
> The only people who say that have small cameras and never
> "contact" printed a "big" negative ;0

Bah.  Anything past 2 1/4 is wasted ;-)  Mine is a LOT faster and easier AND
I don't have to change between every shot!

OK, I think I've worn out just about all my interest in this topic...I get
the "picture", and yes, yours IS bigger.

Austin

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> ([Leica] "palindromic" moment)