Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M Wrist Strap? Update & Canon Warning
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 14:08:07 -0700

To all who posted their ideas and suggested wrist strap sources:

After a second weekend search of local camera stores I've found the
almost perfect solution for the M5 at the last store in town.

The sales man (no Leica products here) when given a description of my
requirements said "I was just looking at a strap yesterday that would
work perfectly". He proceeded into the dimly lit back room and retrieved
a very suitable strap.

The price $5.35 in Canadian dollars.

Why not perfect and only nearly perfect? It's silver in  colour and has
the word "Canon" written on it in small print.

Regards,

Greg