Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M Wrist Strap?
From: Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 06:43:33 -0500

Greg J. Lorenzo wrote:

> I've been reviewing old postings in the LUG archives on wrist straps for
> Leica M cameras.
>
> Lots of posts on the subject, but nothing on whether anyone found a 3rd
> party strap that was suitable.
>
> Unlike my R cameras the M seems a natural for a wrist strap.
>
> Has anyone found such a beast since Leica discontinued theirs a couple
> of years back?
>
> All suggestions appreciated.

Greg,

Have you checked out Lutz Konermann's "sling"?

http://www.konermann.net/sling.html

Regards,

Rolfe

- --
Rolfe Tessem      |     Lucky Duck Productions, Inc.
rolfe@ldp.com     |     96 Morton Street
(212) 463-0029    |     New York, Ny 10014

Replies: Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Leica M Wrist Strap?)