Subject: Re: [Leica] looks like personal attack time, I am game!
From: Sam Carleton <scarleton@miltonstreet.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 22:23:19 -0500

Doug Herr wrote:

> on 2/15/02 5:01 PM, Sam Carleton at scarleton@miltonstreet.com wrote:
>

> > Guess what, my sister has accused me of not having any class too.  I
> > guess she might be right...
> >
> > As an fyi I am not the one that started this, but it truly is enjoyable
> > to read all your responces.  <name delete> started it with a comment about
> > wasting money on nice cars.
> >

> Sam, let it go.  I don't care what kind of car you or anyone else uses.  In
> case it matters to you, mine is a worn-out minivan and my photos are at
> www.wildlightphoto.com.  All I care about is the photos.

Doug,

Thank you for making a point to point out your images.  I have been to
your site before and looked at about 90% of what you have up.  I would
not begin to compare your photography to mine, we shoot two totally
different styles!  But it is the attitude that I like to see!

Now about giving it up.  We ALL have freedom of choice in our lives.  I
chose to respond to you and in the morning, the others that disagree
with me.  You do NOT have to choice to read it!  For some sick reason, I
am enjoying this thread and will continue it until I am tired of it.
Please modify your mail program to simply delete emails with this
subject and you will be spared what I and others have to say on this
matter.  Mean while I will continue to sit back and laugh, laugh, laugh.

Sam