Subject: [Leica] FS friday
From: KARM40@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:49:38 EST

Beseler 45MCRX
I have this enlarger that has been sitting in my garage and my wife says it's
time for someone to use it. There is a El Nikkor 50mm f4, El Nikkor 80mm 5.6
and a Schnieder Componon 180 f5.6.  It is on the stand that came with it.  It
is motorized but needs a plug.  There is also a bunch of misc. stuff in boxes.
I am in Los Angeles.  Make me an offer and take it off my hands!
Thanks,
Mark