Subject: Re: [Leica] Champaign / Urbana , IL
From: Douglas Lee <douglas_lee_2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 05:34:34 -0800 (PST)

Let's see... Champaign/Urbana, that would be central
Illinois. Too early to sit on the porch and watch the
corn and soy beans grow.

There used to be a really great camera shop in town
called Erber's. Unfortunately I think they are out of
business. Haven't been there is years and years.

Before someone flames me, I am from the area (well,
Decatur) and have relatives who farm (at least I think
they still do) around Homer, IL. I am interested to
see what others may recommend.

Regards,
Doug

- --- "Charles C. Stirk Jr."