Subject: [Leica] NOW Pistols at Dawn! Hell get the nukes ready!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:46:13 -0800

What the hell is it with you people? Have you got nothing better to do than
yap at each other like a pack of mongrels in heat after one bitch?

The more I delete the more I'm beginning to think you are becoming a crew of
inbred morons with no respect for each other! Besides the fact that this is
supposed to be a list of photography with Leica cameras. Or was that what it
was?

Now all we see is absolute rubbish with this degenerating to nothing more
than but a bunch of clods acting worse than bloody school boys trying to one
up each other.

And without question I'm beginning to get the terrible smell there is a fink
troll or agitator here with nothing more to do but be an agitating shit
disturber! The unfortunate thing is he's very effective and too many fall
prey to his manner.

And yes before you post telling me to use the delete key, I must say in the
past week I've had excellent practice. Actually I bet I could win a gold
medal for the fastest time of deleting!

However, even that isn't he answer and it leaves one with the thought of
pulling the damn plug. For crying out loud wake up and stop this bloody
nonsense!

Please and thank you, good night.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited