Subject: Re: [Leica] Alfie's Leica R4 PAW #7...
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:08:00 -0800

I remember that corner!  I used to shop there often when I was in
college at NYU.  They had all those posters up way back then too (1980's).

As for the picture, I'm not sure what I should be looking at.  I think
it might have been cool if the pic was of the side of the women as they
were walking past you, they look like they have interesting faces,
though the scan seems a bit 'chunky'.  Maybe a slow shutter speed and a
pan to give a sense of the NY hustle-bustle. Anyway, it looks like a
normal kind of grab shot to me - sorry :(

- - marc