Subject: Re: [Leica] R4 blocked
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 07:21:59 -0700

It is very easy to remove the bottom plate (three screws) on a R4 camera and
this exposes all the various interlocks. This may or may not be helpful
depending on how mechanically inclined you are. Thomas Tomosy's book, Leica
Repair Handbook, has a few pictures but, as with most of his books, it is
long on cheerful banter and short on necessary detail.

John Collier