Subject: Re: [Leica] TMX100 and AM50
From: "John B" <e.brackenbury@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:51:11 +0100

AM50 is a dutch product made by Amaloco.

They make a large range of photographic chemicals from black & white developers, fixers, C41 & RA4 chemicals as well as black & white papers.  Very popular in Holland with professional & amateur photographers.  The company will sell direct ONLY if you have a VERY LARGE order. (~100 ltrs)

Company details:

AMALOCO B.V.
Nieuwelandstraat 7
7731TH Ommen
Holland

E_mail:    info@amaloco.nl
Tel   :   (31) (0)529 452628
Fax   :   (31) (0)529 456931

Web site www.amaloco.nl  gives very little information and is next to useless.

I don't know if amaloco products are available outside europe.

I use AM50 film developer, AM3003 & AM6006 paper developers as well as their X88 fixer.  All excellent products.

John B