Subject: [Leica] Enlarging lenses (slightly OT)
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 16:00:17 EST

Alrighty folks, now that we've dispensed with PAWS, hookers and peanut
butter, here's a slight OT question for all of you Leica optical tech heads.

I couple months ago I sought advice as to enlargers.  As it turned out the
LUG info was very valuable and I finally managed to secure an enlarger (NOT a
leica one though).  Unfortunately it didn't come equipped with an enlarging
lens.

I sought out the archives, but many of the folks on the original enlarging
lens threads, are no longer active on the list, and I might wish to ask
follow-up questions, hence, my post.

Which enlarging lenses (brands/models) do you guys and gals suggest for both
35mm negative to (8x10 to 11x14) and 6x7 negatives (same)?  Whichever brand,
is this something to risk getting used?

Since this is slightly OT, personal emails rather than replies to the list
are very welcome.

TIA

- -kim

Replies: Reply from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] Enlarging lenses (slightly OT))