Subject: Re: [Leica] Hookers, quality and satisfaction
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 15:03:20 EST

In a message dated 2/10/02 8:42:48 AM, bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

<< Let the women worry about it, John. If they find it offensive I'm sure
we'll

hear from them. Meanwhile, isn't it a bit sexist and offensive to think that

one of the men has to protect the ears and sensitivities of the little

flowers by telling one of the other men what is and isn't appropriate and

why? ;-)

B. D. >>

BD,

I don't know...if someone made an anti-Semitic remark (and no I'm not saying
the hooker analogy is on par with anti-semitism at all), but if someone did
make a remark that could be construed as racist or anti-semetic or homophobic
(thought I doubt too many luggers would care about this one), would you ONLY
expect those who are black or jewish or gay to speak out against it?  I
wouldn't.

As Ted wrote, the LUG is a community.  Sometimes of friends.  Friends, better
than anyone, can call people on their Sh*te.

- -kim