Subject: [Leica] Re: Jonathan's PAW weeks 4, 5, and 6
From: "Jonathan" <kottjn@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 00:11:31 +0800

Thanks, I fixed the problem.

Cheers,

Jonathan

Jonathan:

>PAW 4: http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=562849

"This photo doesn't exist or its owner has disabled public viewing."

>PAW 5: http://www.photo.net/photodb/presentation.tcl?presentation_id=139715
>5.0: Dried fish ready for packing.
>5.1: Sugar cane, a common snack sold on the street. The exterior is sliced off and the interior is chewed on.
>5.2: At the dock
>5.3: At SanYa these carts of small goods are a common sight

"Photo not available" for 5.0 and 5.1

I like 5.2.  Need more separation between the person and the water.  His
front leg blends too much into the dark water.  His left hand is just
floating in front of him.

5.3 looks like it was shot from too far away.  You're not part of the
picture.  Looks like a recorded tourist shot more than anything.

>PAW 6:  http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=567898

I think it would have helped to shoot closer to the person with the video
camera in the lower right corner.  Put something of interest in the
foreground that fills more of the frame.  The focal point of the picture to
me is the model.  Except she's so tiny that it's hard to see any details.

I do like that you've included the other person also filming this event.
You've got the crew taking pictures, another person taking pictures of the
crew taking pictures, and you're taking pictures of the person taking
pictures of the crew taking pictures *and* taking pictures of the crew
taking pictures *and* taking pictures of the model.  :)  I think it helps
the picture if you crop in from the both the top and left side.

Eric