Subject: Re: [Leica] Matt Kollasch got more than he bargained for! ;-)
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 09:17:23 -0500

Ted,

I'm so glad you're OK.  Just be thankful that Sandy had not received
instruction in open chest cardiac massage.  :)

Julian

>BIG SNIP<

"give
him mouth to mouth, pinch nose and breath into his mouth.

I'm lying there and of course still breathing and the next thing I know
someone is kneeling beside me, has pinched my nose, and for a moment I
thought I was getting the kiss of death! :-) However, it was good Sandy
giving me mouth to mouth! Today I can laugh about that one, but because
Sandy had seen someone die a few years ago because no one would give mouth
to mouth and she didn't know how to do it. She learned how and vowed she'd
never hesitate in the future if that was necessary.

My most good fortune she kept her vow! And my good fortune it wasn't
necessary.  However. ;-)<<<<<

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> ([Leica] WAS: Matt Kollasch got more ... NOW: thanks)
Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> ([Leica] Matt Kollasch got more than he bargained for! ;-))