Subject: Re: [Leica] Wanted Mail Order Supplier
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 12:52:29 -0500

OK, you guys are setting me on fire, again.  Based on LUG chatter, I just
got an F-803 for my small M6 system and am pleased.

Can anyone on the list recommend a Domke model suitable for R8 with (say)
24, 35,50, 180 plus the usual films, blow bulb, etc?  I have an idea that
with such a heavy, bulky outfit, I might be just as well off with my rather
conventional LowePro Mini-Magnum padded case, but maybe someone here has
experience that could suggest an improvement.

Thanks............Julian