Subject: RE: [Leica] Matt Kollasch got more than he bargained for! ;-)
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 22:07:29 -0800

Ted, I'm glad the scare was just that, and that you're fine.

If you want to attract attention to yourself again, you'll have to think of
something else a little less intense. :-)

I thought that the idea of an M camera was to be unobtrusive so you can "get
the shot".

Seems that would be hard to do while flopping around on the floor.

I hope to make the short trip up there soon to meet all of you.

I think just having a nice, quiet glass of Lagavulin with you would be the
best thing to do when I do.

Nobody ever hit the bathroom floor after drinking fine single malt, now have
they?

Regards,

Jay Burleson
"It is now the moment when by common consent we pause to become conscious
of our national life and to rejoice in it, to recall what our country has
done for
each of us, and to ask ourselves what we can do for our country in return. "
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
http://www.jayburleson.com/