Subject: RE: [Leica] Matt Kollasch got more than he bargained for! ;-)
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 18:31:09 -0600

I'm glad that it was something as simple as that. I have these quite often
as a result of medication that I'm taking (Mestinon). I have learned that,
in my case, I can drink a small amount of fluid and the pain goes away and
the "tube is flushed out". The culprit that causes it most often for me is a
tuna sandwich on whole wheat toast.

Did Matt take his camera into the can to try to chronicle your cashing in
your chips? ;-)

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA