Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica CL info wanted
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 19:02:23 -0500

Pascal - other than seeing it register a light reading I don't know of
anything special.  As you know the light meter swings down and then up out
of the way once the exposure is made.  The big problems is getting a PX625
battery to test the CL out.  Makes it easy for disreputable dealer to say
that he's sure it works but not having a battery he can't show you in the
shop.

ernie

- -- http://home.twcny.rr.com/nitka