Subject: [Leica] Re: Just got a 24mm Elmarit-M ASPH
From: photo-m7@attbi.com
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 05:44:44 +0000

Guy,

I enjoyed trying to pick out your photos with the 24. I
didn't score so well on the guessing game... However, I
did like your compositions on your shots. Lots of
geometric arrangement that delights the eye. One photo
was bothersome though - the singer in the "exteriors"
area. Why the big OOF blob on the right? I don't get it.

Cheers,

John Gong