Subject: Re: [Leica] ice, ice, baby
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 16:58:21 -0800

Hi Lea,
WOW! That looks like Eastern Canada last year when Mother Nature took her
vengeance on them and damn near destroyed the eastern side of Canada with
ice.

I mean, Montreal alone was damaged to the extent of hundreds of millions of
dollars and that was only one city, so when you consider the eastern part
from the capital Canadian Ottawa to the coast, the estimates ran into the
near billion dollars.

And not a leica in sight, unless Emanuel Lowi out of Montreal was out
shooting the damage and destruction.

You and your fellow folks down there have my sympathies, as so much of the
tree damage can never be replaced for at least a hundred years, too bad. :-(

Glad you survived without much damage and fret. I enjoyed, I know sick, but
the pictures were informative to me as well as many other's of just what
Mother Nature can do when she gets ticked off.
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant