Subject: [Leica] ice, ice, baby
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 13:17:00 -0600

Many of you have heard that Kansas City was hit hard last Wednesday with an
ice storm. Power was knocked out for almost 400,000 and there are still some
50,000 without electricity or heat today. I've seen power crews from
Pennsylvania, Tennesee and Kentucky working with our own crews to repair the
downed lines and get service restored. Bless them all!

I took these shots, mostly to share with my family in Seattle, but thought
you might enjoy seeing the images as well.

These aren't great......my sense of humor and creativity went right out the
window after my first night in a 47 degree house. Thank goodness I only had
2 nights of it...and by then most of the ice was melted.

By way of explaination...Shannon is my sister, Jason is her husband.

http://www.whinydogpress.com/storm1.html

Lea Murphy
Whiny Dog Press
Telephone 816-333-9111