Subject: [Leica] Available Dark updates!
From: Colin <CJV@home.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 18:21:46 -0500

Hi Luggies!

I've finally set up some html for photos I've had scanned for a while
now.  It's all from last year or earlier, so it won't go in with my
weekly stuff (which I shall post tomorrow).  I'll pat myself on the back
here and say I think it's pretty striking stuff (ok some of it), so if
you like nice B&W stuff, come on over and check it out here:

http://www.availabledark.com/html/vis03.htm

I hope you all enjoy! Comments appreciated, as always.

Regards,
Colin
http://www.availabledark.com

Replies: Reply from "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com> (Re: [Leica] Available Dark updates!)