Subject: RE: [Leica] Fedex film to Paris?
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 21:13:51 -0000

Robert

I live near the Louvre and Palais Royale - I really struck gold when I found
the flat. I work out to the West in St Cloud.

A PLUG (yeah I know the names already been stolen ;-) would be great.

FNAC have quite a number of stores in Paris. Someone else mentioned that
film processing is expensive here. It certainly is if you want prints
(colour or black and white), but if you just want film developing without
print you'll pay around 5 US dollars a roll - and about the same for
overnight reversal processing (including mounting).

I'll have a dig around for apartment chains and contact you off line -
prices are going to be quite high for a short term rental, but I'd prefer an
apartment to a hotel if it was an option. As a guide could you mail me, off
list if you want, with an indication of the prices you're being quoted.

Steve